You can setup rent tracking for a property at any point in time.
Each property can only have one active tracking agreement at a time.
At this point we can only do manual setups, but the friendly team at Grove are happy to help you with this.
How to add a new property to track
- Contact support from the Grove mobile app
- Let us know that you'd like to setup rent tracking for a property
- Provide the required information listed below
- Property address
- Rent amount
- Collection frequency (weekly / fortnightly / monthly)
- Tenancy type (Fixed term or Open term)
- Start date (when is the first payment due)
- End date (Fixed term only)
- Tenant name
- Tenant email address
Tracking individual rooms
If you need to track rent for individual rooms, you can do this by setting up rent tracking for each rental agreement.
- RM1, 12 Steadfast Street, Mt Victoria - $200 per week / Tenant 1
- RM2, 12 Steadfast Street, Mt Victoria - $220 per week / Tenant 2
- RM3, 12 Steadfast Street, Mt Victoria - $300 per week / Tenant 3
Update tenants with new payment details
Once you've setup rent tracking, you'll need to share the unique payment details with your new tenants, or let your existing ones know their payment details are changing.
The Grove payment details are unique to each particular property you are tracking. In order to track and collect the rent, you will need to provide these payment details to your tenant.